In Episode 9 of Rise Rooted, I interview Dr. Lyndsey Harper, the founder and CEO of Rosy Wellness.
- The surprisingly high prevalence of sexual health issues in women, including low libido & low desire.
- The definition of low libido (it’s likely not what you think)
- How to distinguish between normal, expected, dips in sexual desire due to life circumstances vs. an issue that needs to be addressed with an intervention
- The roles of arousal and desire in women, and how we differ from men.
- The cyclical nature of desire and simple, evidence-based ways to increase desire in women.
- Why we all should be having #sexbeforedishes.
- The free Rosy App designed to help you take charge of your sexual wellness.
Dr. Lyndsey Harper is an Associate Professor (Affiliated) of Ob/Gyn for Texas A&M College of Medicine, a Fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a Fellow of the International Society for the Study of Women’s Sexual Health. Dr. Harper completed Ob/Gyn residency in 2011 at Baylor Scott and White in Dallas, Texas, and now works there as an Ob/Gyn hospitalist.
Dr. Harper is the Founder and CEO of Rosy, a women’s health technology company that connects women who have sexual health concerns with hope, community, and research-backed solutions. She has been named Forbes Top 53 Women Disrupting Healthcare, People Newspapers’ 20 Under 40, a Top Innovator in North Texas for 2020 and a DBJ Top Women in Technology honoree.
Connect With Dr. Lyndsey Harper:
Rosy App: meetrosy.com