Social Media has a huge impact on the quality of our lives and relationships and yet, we often engage with social media unconsciously.
In this week’s episode I’m sharing how I have started to shine awareness on my own relationship with social media, and how it has improved my life.
- The major realizations I had about social media as I found my usage increasing during coronavirus.
- The questions I think we all should ask ourselves about the platforms we are on.
- The value of your attention…to the social media companies and in your own life.
- The trap of information consumption and how it keeps us from taking action on the things that matter to us.
- How I have shifted my usage of social media.
- Simple things to try to shine light on your relationship with social media.